|Posted on December 26, 2020 at 11:25 PM|
Looking back and looking forward
Christmas photo created by dashu83 - www.freepik.com
Where do we stand at the end of 2020?
• Reached the mark of 127 Influencers we have interviewed.
Look at the list of the Influencers, some are more than one person we reported on;
• Organized 9 Master Your Mind-platform sessions in 2020 (see list of the books we presented below) and started for the first time to let more presenters present parts of a book as we launched this concept during the Global Enterprise Week in November;
• Continued to offer different types of workshops aimed at enabling greater personal mastery to those interested and we are currently facilitating the 6th group of participants in their “Personal Journey, Emoshon kiko e ta?” and preparing to start Personal Journey - 7 on the 9th of January 2021. We have on average had 4 attendees in our Journey’s offered as a joint workshop by Soul Garden Curaçao, Master Your Mind- Consultancy and Training and Uplifting BV;
• Decided to collaborate and be an active member of Vision Curaçao2030 initiated by Miguel Goede, as our efforts need a vision for the island.The vision is an effort of all those willing to actively work towards achievement of the vision”, according to Miguel Goede that took the initiative to start with it.
What is our goal for 2021?
The goal of the Share2Uplift movement is to: “Identify 250 ethical leaders from all walks of life to connect, align and creating impactful changes in all walks of life during 2021.”
In 2021, we will focus on enabling collaboration aimed at “creating real changes in all walks of life”. We believe that we have over 250 Influencers connected simply by now having interviewed 127 Influencers, some were more than one person and we assume that at least twice this number of people one way or the other are connected and aligned. Our challenge in 2021 to leverage and enable collaboration aimed at “creating impactful changes”, now also as part of the Vision 2030 initiative.
What activities shall we undertake to reach this goal?
We will continue to:
• Interview Influencers, including diaspora living elsewhere in the world, willing to constructively connect, align to create impactful changes in Curaçao;
• Consolidate the “Community of Practice “Emoshon kiko e ta?” of all those who have participated in one of our Personal Journey workshops, where they can learn from each another experiences as they are using one or more of their acquired “toolkit” and we share new content on every 2nd Tuesday of the month;
• Present books in our monthly Master Your Mind-platform on-line sessions on every 3rd Tuesday of the month, increasingly via group presentations of books to accelerate the increase of insights of participants interested in personal growth;
• Offer weekly “group of 8”- sessions where via group entanglement, participants can balance their personal energy while focusing on personal, group or country intentions;
• Offer daily group meditations;
• Offer a myriad of workshops aimed at enabling those interested in their own personal development especially those interested in the mastery of their emotions via “Emoshon kiko e ta? Ki efekto e tin?”;
• Actively be involved in Curaçao Vision 2030 efforts to manifest the vision which includes 5 moonshots (priority areas) in the coming year(s).
Stay tuned for these new activities in 2021.
New activities in 2021?
• Offer “train-the-trainers”-programs on “Emotional Mastery”. By doing this we will create a ripple effect, where more people are able to enable others with mastery over “Emotions and living Intentionally”;
• Scale up the possibilities to connect, align and create impact by consciously seeking more virtual platforms to connect and align with and by doing this, accelerate the possibilities to align create impactful changes in Curaçao which will include the involvement of our “diaspora”;
• Consciously look for collaborations with other persons, groups, networks that are working on addressing emotions, mindsets and behavioral changes in Curaçao and by joining forces put “Emotions” on the national agenda as it is a subject matter that needs priority attention.
List of the books we presented in our Master Your Mind-platform sessions 2020
1. Permission to feel, Marc Brackett
2. Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
3. A new Earth, by Eckart Tolle
4. The power of Now, by Eckart Tolle
5. Weg met Mental Slavery, by Joan de Windt
6. Flow, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
7. Setting boundaries, by Nancy Levine
8. Soar, by T.D. Jakes in collaboration with the Global Enterprise Week, Fundashon Negoshi Pikiña, Soul Garden Curaçao, Master Your Mind-Consultancy and Training, and Uplifting BV
9. Inner bonding, by Margaret Paul