|Posted on December 31, 2019 at 12:00 AM|
Where do we stand as for the end of 2019?
• Reached the mark of 80 Influencers we have interviewed. Look at the list of the Influencers we have interviewed or reported on, up to now.
• Organized 10 Master Your Mind-platform sessions in 2019 (see list of the books we presented below) free of charge.
• Continued to offer different types of workshops aimed at enabling greater personal mastery to those interested and we are currently facilitating some attendees on their “Personal Journey, Emoshon kiko e ta?”.
What is our goal for 2020?
The goal of the Share2Uplift movement is to: “Identify 250 ethical leaders from all walks of life to connect, align and create impactful changes in all walks of life, which includes intergenerational collaboration.” We want to reach our target of 250 Influencers by the end of 2020.
What activities shall we undertake to reach this goal?
We will continue to
• Interview Influencers;
• Present books in our monthly Master Your Mind-platform sessions on every 3rd Tuesday of the month
• Offer workshops aimed at enabling those interested in their own personal development.
New activities in 2020?
• Start organizing “meet-and-greet”- events among Influencers we have interviewed and other interested persons.
• Offer “train-the-trainers”-programs on “Emotional Mastery” and “Intentionality “. By doing this we will create a ripple effect, where more people can enable others with mastery over “Emotions and Intentionality”.
• Create a “Community of Practice” of all those involved in improved mastery of “Emotions and Intentionality”, to learn from one another.
• Scale up the possibilities to connect, align and create impact via a virtual platform. We believe that with this virtual platform, we will accelerate the possibilities to connect the “diaspora” and others elsewhere in the world and on the island, willing to constructively create impactful changes in Curaçao.
Stay tuned for our new activities in 2020.
List of the books we presented in our Master Your Mind-platform sessions 2019
1. Becoming Supernatural, by Dr.Joe Dispenza
2. A short history of everything, by Bill Bryson
3. The gift of imperfection, by Brene Brown,
4. Nooit meer te druk, (“Busy” by Tony Crabbe
5. Rest, why you bet more done when you work less, by Alex Soojung-Kim Pang
6. Against elections, by David Van Reybrouck
7. The 8th Habit, by Steven Covey
8. Dare to Lead, by Brene Brown
9. Change Your life, by Daniel Amen
10. Atomic habit, by James Clear
11. How democracies die, by Steven Levitsky and Daniel Ziblatt
12. Rising Strong, by Brené Brown
13. The power of the sub conscious mind, by Dr. Joseph Murphy
14. The better angels of our nature, by the author Steven Pinker.
15. Braving the wilderness, by Brené Brown.
16. The Seat of the Soul, by bestselling Gary Zukav,
17. Scale, the universal laws of life, growth and death in Organizations”, by Geoffrey West